dodgy rams haircuts

tiffer

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by David;17710

To be fair if your going to mock long Blonde locks then Savage needs to be on the list without a doubt.

I know a Derby fan with a dodgy hair doo, can he go on the list as well?

Dont talk about boycie like that!

his combe over's done wonders with the ladies in the past!

Sexy ..... are you sure you are talking about Idiakez :confused:

I sit with a load of girls and they used to sing achie breaky heart every time he got the ball as they said he looked like billy ray cyrus with that mullet. I was glad when he left he was the ultimate one trick pony and got worked out after 25 games :cool:

Taribo west has to be the most wierd of all. But Alan Bailey was terrible too

kungfoo :eek: how very dare you ! Idiakez a one trick pony well ! im flabbergasted - he was a hero to lots of people and a dam good player and i know most of the ladies think he's georgous - geroutofit :mad:

kenny Burns he had a dodgey barnet.

I grant you he looked good for the first 2/3 of the first season until injured but can anyone remeber him after that. There is one woman near me that liked him but she is 50 odd and that age remember that 'grease ball' look from the 60's and 70's you know Julio Inglesias thing

Did Kenny Burns have any hair Mark Wallington had a great comb over and Peter Shilton a Deardry Barlow perm!

Originally posted by vicky-27;17775

Why you cheeky beggars the lot of ya - i am not nearly 50 :mad:

stop picking on me -or i'll set Boycie on ya all.

Dean Saunders - he has awful hair.

lol people saying that you are younger is usually a compliment lol bloody women so fickle lol

Archived