FaceBook poll

CumbrianRam

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Is there even a question to be answered here?

When was the last time Forest finished above us in the league?

How many times have Forest won the Brian Clough trophy since it was launched?

There may aswell be a poll asking if the Queen loves Corgi's.

How long, 5 seconds? 4,3,2,1? I knew instantly, I have a knack for these things.

The poll is more a 'how many sad gits who support Derby and Forest vote on Facebook polls", I mean seriously, doesn't the league table say whos the better team? I say vote for Forest in these poll and make them look like sad gits.

Originally posted by David;17089

How long, 5 seconds? 4,3,2,1? I knew instantly, I have a knack for these things.

The poll is more a 'how many sad gits who support Derby and Forest vote on Facebook polls", I mean seriously, doesn't the league table say whos the better team? I say vote for Forest in these poll and make them look like sad gits.

not really because that would mean teams like blackpool are better than us lol

just how sad are these red dogs on the nep forum??

that pondlife bestwood red has urged all the ****** on his site to vote for forest ,just so they can beat the (scum ) as he calls us .

i used to enjoy the nep untill they got a *rick as a moderator and until my brother spoilt it for me ,

bestwood if your reading this forum ,

GET A JOB YOU SPONGING RED DOG!:D

To be fair Bestwood has been fine recently apart from the scum comment he's one of a few that you can have a football chat with and share some banter. It's that Red Fever who needs to get out more and get a job and get his leg over once in a while, to busy editing any hint of humour out of the away end threads, got me banned as well the billy sastard.

Originally posted by King Clough;17197

catholic. that's completely different as that's a fact not an opinion like this poll

If the league aint enough to prove we are better, then hows this.

They took 1 point from us.

We took 4 points from them, and went through the Round 5 of the FA cup.

They scored 5 goals past us(one was an OG and one was a penalty!), we scored 8 past them.

We get 33,000 fans nearly every game, they get about 20k.

We were in the premierleague, albeit a terrible season, little over a year ago, they were in league one.

Archived