Britains Got Sympathy

Day

I haven't tho, did anyone see the 10 year old last night who forgot her words twice and gave the fake crying and was given another chance to sing, I thought it was f'in hilarious and couldn't stop laughing! Can't believe they put her through tho, if everyone started crying and asked to start again we'd have a 5 hour show on our hands. If she was nervous last night whats she going to be like tonight or in front of the queen?

She needs to man up, give her a quick slap or two, something to cry about that produces tears not just a wobbly chin!

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ridiculous when Kids start entering. It's why the minimum 16 age limit on X Factor is a good idea. They're old enough to have hopes and dreams but not mature enough to cope with the heartbreak. When the waterworks come out, the judges bend over backwards. If she cried on live TV she needs to grow some. She's 10 and this sounds harsh but I don't care.

The Cute Factor is always successful though isn't it?

I have another problem with this programmes, they are designed to pull on the heart strings. This may sound harsh and I'm sorry if I offend anyone but the grandad and grandaughter who sang together, now I appreciate he is doing it for his wife that passed away and I have full respect for them but I don't want to hear it, I want them to be judged on there 'talent' and not for any losses they may had, how hard there lifes have been or how old they are.

When I sit here on a Saturday night with the missus I don't want her ooooohing and awwwwing until we get into the bedroom, not when we're watching tv.

Originally posted by David;17033

I have another problem with this programmes, they are designed to pull on the heart strings. This may sound harsh and I'm sorry if I offend anyone but the grandad and grandaughter who sang together, now I appreciate he is doing it for his wife that passed away and I have full respect for them but I don't want to hear it, I want them to be judged on there 'talent' and not for any losses they may had, how hard there lifes have been or how old they are.

When I sit here on a Saturday night with the missus I don't want her ooooohing and awwwwing until we get into the bedroom, not when we're watching tv.

<APPLAUSE></APPLAUSE>

Completely agree. A loss of a loved one is sad. Though it should all be about a measure of talent and not a measure of sympathy.

Glad Diversity won. They were the most talented.

SUSAN BOYLE GOING ACCORDING TO PLAN, SAYS COWELL [url=http://www.thedailymash.co.uk/index2.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=1793&pop=1&page=0&Itemid=81]http://www.thedailymash.co.uk/templates/ja_mercury/images/printButton FREAK-wrangler Simon Cowell has urged people across Britain not to worry about Susan Boyle, insisting everything was going according to plan.

<div align='CENTER'>http://www.thedailymash.co.uk/images/stories/boyxx2

Boyle was last night hiding behind a cardboard cut-out of her own face

Boyle was admitted to the Priory Clinic in London last night after swearing loudly while running down the corridor in a five-star hotel, in what Cowell said would make a really exciting bit in the film.

Showbiz insiders said the church volunteer with the voice of a reasonably good singer suffered an exquisitely-timed emotional breakdown after losing in the final of Britain Must be Stopped.

The surprise winners were inexplicable dance group National Embarrassment, who can now look forward to two days of fantastic press coverage, followed by one day of savage lies about their private lies, followed by absolutely nothing at all.

Viewer Emma Bradford said: "I voted for National Embarrassment because I felt it was incredibly important to teach Susan Boyle a really harsh lesson about fame.

"But now I feel guilty and I just hope she recovers very soon and gets back to doing what she does best so I can teach her another harsh lesson, the stuck-up bitch."

She added: "Poor, sweet, lovely Susan. I'm so fcking sick of her."

Experts insist that, if she does not go completely insane, Boyle could earn up to £5 million over the next three years for Simon Cowell.

But insiders warned the singer could become locked in a vicious cycle of emotional breakdowns amid showbiz fears she would be unable to cope with being famous enough to be admitted to the Priory.

Meanwhile, as Boyle checked into the clinic, Cowell pushed a miniature version of her across the board and positioned OK! magazine and a Living TV special on her left and right flanks before smiling, nodding and rubbing himself.

Tom Logan, one of the 12 people in Britain who did not watch the show, said: "I am going to buy a large map of the world, pin it to the wall and throw a dart at it, and that will be my new home."

I completely agree'd at the end of the day if it was any of the other finalists they wouldn't have let them start again you had your chance fcuked it up now deal with it that's the only reason she got through imo the best people won though diversity were quality

Archived