Frank Fielding

ramLAD

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just off the record, the bestgoalkeeping performance I've ever seen at PP was from Crewes Clayton Ince when we battered them (but drew 0-0).. I've never seen a goalkeeper pull off so many amazing saves in one match..

That was an awesome display, and a hugely frustrating afternoon.

I think Fielding is very over rated by our fans, he is steady but nothing more than an average championship keeper for me. I dont think he does anything more that what Camp/Grant/Bywater did when they first came into the team, they all dropped off though and then lost there confidence so lets hope Frank doesnt do the same. For me he isnt commanding and dominate his area enough but he is good enough for what we currently are.

The thing with Frank is, you never worry that he's going to drop an almighty cod. He's steady, and he's got a wondersave in his locker once in a while. Prem class, no, not yet - but he's years off his prime and he's getting experience at a good level.

The thing with Frank is, you never worry that he's going to drop an almighty COD. He's steady, and he's got a wondersave in his locker once in a while. Prem class, no, not yet - but he's years off his prime and he's getting experience at a good level.

Call of duty????

Archived