BLOODAXE??? and porter

Plan B

Its been on my mind for ages and I forgot to ask you lot but if you catch the train from chesterfield-Sheffield or Sheffield-Meadowhall, there is graffiti on the wall all the way saying 'BLOODAXE'.

Just wondering if anyone knows anything becuase of Boycie's criminal records.

Also everyone on here was saying that Porter was immoble and you are literally right. If you look at the first 3 pictures of 'Action shots: Jamie Ward' on the offical site, Porter literally does not move.

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Its been on my mind for ages and I forgot to ask you lot but if you catch the train from chesterfield-Sheffield or Sheffield-Meadowhall, there is graffiti on the wall all the way saying 'BLOODAXE'.

Just wondering if anyone knows anything becuase of Boycie's criminal records.

Also everyone on here was saying that Porter was immoble and you are literally right. If you look at the first 3 pictures of 'Action shots: Jamie Ward' on the offical site, Porter literally does not move.

I get the Worksop to Sheffield quite a bit and 'Bloodaxe' is all over the shop when coming into the station.

Don't quite get the Boycie reference though. :confused:

I get the Worksop to Sheffield quite a bit and 'Bloodaxe' is all over the shop when coming into the station.

Don't quite get the Boycie reference though. :confused:

forget that.

Who is BLOODAXE???

sounds like a group of 12 yr olds tryin to be hard but some of the graffiti is proffesional.

Archived