Help For Hero's

derbydan

Alright guys a mate of mine Nathan Toher & his colleagues from speedy hire are entering in a Dragon Boat Race to raise money for charity their chosen charity is a well worthy cause in my opinion Help for hero's they currently have raised £555 and have a target of £1000 which they are well on their way to reaching if anyone wishes to donate it will be very much appreciated I have taken this from their just giving page and just click the link below if you wish to donate :)

Speedy's 2010 Challenge is Dragon Boat Racing Competition, 21 teams throughout Speedy will compete, please help us to raise as much money as possible.

Donating through JustGiving is simple, fast and totally secure. Your details are safe with JustGiving – they’ll never sell them on or send unwanted emails. Once you donate, they’ll send your money directly to the charity and make sure Gift Aid is reclaimed on every eligible donation by a UK taxpayer. So it’s the most efficient way to donate - I raise more, whilst saving time and cutting costs for the charity.

So please dig deep and donate now.

http://www.justgiving.com/BigBorisBoatmen

• Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Archived