Notts Forest v Blackpool

Day

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have a gut feeling it will be a draw tonight 1-1 or 2-2 and the Tangerine Army will be on there way to Wembley, Blackpool have beat them 3 times this season now, they're the biggest bogey the Forest fans have had up there nose this season.

Looks like the Forest "fans" have crawled out the wood work for this one tonight, where were these "fans" all season? hmmmm

Did I also hear right that Billy Davies son is called Billy?

Thought Majewski was lucky not to get a yellow early on for that challenge from behind, maybe the ref felt sorry for him as he only looks about 12 years old.

yeah...didn't want to make him cry!!! lol

Just don't look dangerous enough when they get towards the goal, we could do with Perch getting another Yellow or summart otherwise I can't see them scoring unless it's from a set piece.

Just don't look dangerous enough when they get towards the goal, we could do with Perch getting another Yellow or summart otherwise I can't see them scoring unless it's from a set piece.

well if they don't score again, I hope forest bottle it in penalties!!!

Heres hoping, would prefer Blackpool to score in the 89th minute tho. So far so good I guess, Forest haven't looked likely to score anymore either so just have to keep going.

Archived