Open Training Session @ Pride Park 01/05/10

Day

Nigel Clough and his Derby County squad are throwing the doors open to season ticket holders to watch the Rams train this weekend, as a thank-you for their magnificent support this season.

The team will be holding a training session on the Pride Park Stadium pitch this Saturday (1 May) as they complete their preparations for the final game of the season at home to Cardiff City.

Clough said: "We have unbelievable support from the Derby fans and hopefully being able to view one of our training sessions will give them an insight into how we prepare for a game.

"We are very much heartened by the loyalty of the supporters, who turn up in large numbers both at Pride Park and also away from home.

"To know we have 17,000 fans already renewed for next season is magnificent, especially when you consider the economic climate and the fact we haven't enjoyed the best of seasons."

The training session will commence at 10am on Saturday morning, with season ticket holders to be seated in the West Lower North section of the West Stand for the session.

After the training session has finished, a number of Nigel Clough's squad will be appearing in the Ticket Office between 11:30am and 12:30pm to lend a hand with season ticket sales.

http://www.dcfc.co.uk/page/NewsDetail/0,,10270~2035636,00.html

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

wow!

im straight down the travel agents to see if i can get a flight back to the uk,

ask yourself who in the right mind would want to miss this once in a life time opportunity?

derby is such a caring club for its fans, i mean after the season weve just had with the ***** weve got playing for us they actually want to rub yer noses in it even more by watching the clowns half hearted attempts to train,

dont they think weve had enough of them for the season?

ffs feck off

Considering the amount of abuse the coaching staff and there training methods get I would of thought a few people would go out of interest. Plus the ladies will be out in force autograph hunting.

Archived