Player of the Season 09/10

Day

Give me a Derby County shirt and I swear I'l put in 110% effort in every game, I'l run around like a headless chicken, I won't have a newspaper column, I won't glorify cheating nor will I ask for a single penny.

They don't allow slippers and a motorised chair on a football pitch Dave

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I think I'll take Boycie, he seems the one less likely to; kidnap, molest, murder me

bad choice you not heard about his 'glory hole' antics plus he's always got an excuse to have tools , cable ties and duct tape on him or in the back of his van :rolleyes::D

bad choice you not heard about his 'glory hole' antics plus he's always got an excuse to have tools , cable ties and duct tape on him or in the back of his van :rolleyes::D

how long does it take to become an electrician?

seems to have its good points mmmm

Barker has probably been the best performer when he's played, Buxton obviously has improved alot and done really well coming into a higher league and matching opponents. I can see why people would pick Bywater but I went for Barker personally.

voted for savage, for me hes not been an outstanding player for us, but hes there when it matters, shows heart and dedication

im not his biggest fan, but i think he deserves it for being there every game, some off you will hate me for it and i dont care

but buxton, barker and bywater should be in with a shout and i wouldnt grumble if any of them won it

Archived