Has Clough changed your opinion yet?

Day

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

As I've said all along, as soon as start achieving our potential AND we make sensible signings for the future, then I'll change my opinion but whilst were in a mediocre position and signing cast offs then I wont be happy. Some fans have too much faith and then don't understand what's happening when it's all going wrong

i think the only way we can judge is the end of the season, hell of had 2 proper transfer windows to wheel and deal (the one last jan was hardly fair, but he may off done an amazing bit of business with porter)

a full season, to show that we are progressing, june should be when we cast our doubts/praise /whatever you want to do.

personally, i think the last 5 games we have shown the progress is there when we get nearer full strength squad, you cant argue with the team spirit, which i thik you could off at this stage last season, when we were truelly woeful

so hes doing something right

As I've said all along, as soon as start achieving our potential AND we make sensible signings for the future, then I'll change my opinion but whilst were in a mediocre position and signing cast offs then I wont be happy. Some fans have too much faith and then don't understand what's happening when it's all going wrong

what he said ^^^^^

Archived