Swansea City v Derby County

Day

This season is the worst i think for away fans - its usually a thousand or so - only one roadrider as well - there are usually more than that - some didn't even bother trying to get through the 10 mile jam as they were at the back - they just gave up and went home.

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Away games are much more fun and better atmosphere - i can hardly afford it either but i don't do much else so i prefer to spend it on that, hasn't been much atmosphere this season tho - apart from the Da da da da da da DCFC boys - and the group is getting bigger - Matty did you know Blake and Mark are setting up a supporters group for away matches to try and get more singing ? im going to join. i think ginger beard man should be our away mascot :D

Away games are much more fun and better atmosphere - i can hardly afford it either but i don't do much else so i prefer to spend it on that, hasn't been much atmosphere this season tho - apart from the Da da da da da da DCFC boys - and the group is getting bigger - Matty did you know Blake and Mark are setting up a supporters group for away matches to try and get more singing ? im going to join. i think ginger beard man should be our away mascot :D

Nahh i hadnt heard of that one yet.

Sure i will sign when i take the time to look at fb lol.

Archived