I keep disappearing

PistoldPete2

15 minutes ago, PistoldPete2 said:

Answer to first question is yes. I don't understand the second question I'm afraid.... But I think the answer is that it is private browsing , ie dark at the top. Would UI stand for user interface ? 

Have you got the forum bookmarked, if so can you check and make sure both match and without www so it's just http://dcfcfans.uk and not http://www.dcfcfans.uk 

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I've sent a ticket to software support, see if they can find any issues as I'm struggling here.

Tried logging in on my girlfriends iPad, back to my phone on 3G, to wifi and each time I've ticked remember me it's saved my login. Even remembers my theme choice cross device.

I only have 3 settings for logins, none of which I have changed since the initial site install.

I can't think what it could be, the only other 2 people have issues coming from work computers back to personal devices.

My only other suggestion whilst I wait for the support guys is to try using a different browser and see if it's still the same. If it works better try clearing cache and cookies again in your old browser, may not have cleared properly.

3 hours ago, Daveo said:

I've sent a ticket to software support, see if they can find any issues as I'm struggling here.

Tried logging in on my girlfriends iPad, back to my phone on 3G, to wifi and each time I've ticked remember me it's saved my login. Even remembers my theme choice cross device.

I only have 3 settings for logins, none of which I have changed since the initial site install.

I can't think what it could be, the only other 2 people have issues coming from work computers back to personal devices.

My only other suggestion whilst I wait for the support guys is to try using a different browser and see if it's still the same. If it works better try clearing cache and cookies again in your old browser, may not have cleared properly.

Ok thanks for the help... Doesn't seem to have forgotten me recently, so maybe just some temporary thing. We will see, but thanks again for looking into it.

Archived