o2 Birmingham and sheffield

Dangerous

Being as im a kind considerate husband I am going to take the wife to see Madness in concert.The o2 in Sheffield or Birmingham are my venues of choice.Being as its my wifes first gig I think getting balcony seats may be best.We can stand there instead of standing with the crowds where she wouldnt see anything.Its years since ive been to any of these venues and I dont know if they have seating!! Does anybody know?

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by Dangerous;31323

Being as im a kind considerate husband I am going to take the wife to see Madness in concert.The o2 in Sheffield or Birmingham are my venues of choice.Being as its my wifes first gig I think getting balcony seats may be best.We can stand there instead of standing with the crowds where she wouldnt see anything.Its years since ive been to any of these venues and I dont know if they have seating!! Does anybody know?

madness were quality live when i saw them they are turning on the illuminations tonight with alan carr and a few others so hopefully will get to see them again most of these kind of venues are all seating now i think mate

Archived