Nigel Clough

Day

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Should of really said where I was on this, I'm not sure if he's out his depth at times or just plain crazy to be honest, his formations and team selections have been baffling. Everyone of the 30,000 people in Pride Park can tell him the 4-5-1 system is not working yet he still doesn't see it or is too stubborn to change it. I have no gripe with any of the signings so far (excluding Dickov) which I'am trying to blank out of my mind, I just hope during the international break he sits down and takes a long hard look at the match videos from our August games and it dawns on him that he must change the formation if we've got any hope of picking up points next month.

Originally posted by Dangerous;30902

He is in the job because of his surname.Wasnt my choice (Darren Ferguson was).I like Nige though,although he is on a learning curve.Stick with him,things are improving and thank God we no longer have paul jewell.

Lulz.

done alright so far we haven't been that bad 2 wins 2 losses and a draw aint too bad really the signings have been ok so far too imo the formation i argree with needs looking at but at the end of the day the closest i come to being a manager is fifa lol

Originally posted by Dangerous;30902

He is in the job because of his surname.Wasnt my choice (Darren Ferguson was).I like Nige though,although he is on a learning curve.Stick with him,things are improving and thank God we no longer have paul jewell.

<span style="font-family:Verdana">Stick with him, far better than Ferguson (he beats up women) a lot of forest fans are not happy with Nigel’s comments after them game. Don’t know why, Clough has class and Billy the Hun has none!!!</span>

<span style="font-family:Verdana"> </span>

<span style="font-family:Verdana">As I have said before got tickets for players lounge after the game, came out, all your team were on the coach, Nigel had them waiting as he signed autographs for every forest fan waiting for him. </span>

<span style="font-family:Verdana">Last year he out witted Billy at the city ground, your team looks weak, commons will never give you a full season.</span>

<span style="font-family:Verdana">Anyway good luck for the rest of the season, some of you on this site are all right. And supporting forest with out you lot would not be as much fun </span>

[sIZE=2] [/sIZE]

Originally posted by mcapple;30918

<span style="font-family:Verdana">Stick with him, far better than Ferguson (he beats up women) a lot of forest fans are not happy with Nigel’s comments after them game. Don’t know why, Clough has class and Billy the Hun has none!!!</span>

<span style="font-family:Verdana">As I have said before got tickets for players lounge after the game, came out, all your team were on the coach, Nigel had them waiting as he signed autographs for every forest fan waiting for him. </span>

<span style="font-family:Verdana">Last year he out witted Billy at the city ground, your team looks weak, commons will never give you a full season.</span>

<span style="font-family:Verdana">Anyway good luck for the rest of the season, some of you on this site are all right. And supporting forest with out you lot would not be as much fun </span>

haha see you in january then or maybe not when we do ya

Originally posted by JoeMadRam;30907

Lulz.

Nothing to do with Ferguson being the son of Sir Alex.More of him being experienced in League football and getting teams promoted.Nigel wouldnt have been considered if his name was Smith.Non league football is a big difference to Championship football.

Im not slagging Nige here,just saying what I believe.I am worried though that he may be out of his depth.I want him to do well here,and he will need time to do it.He will also need cash and it appears there is none available.

Originally posted by mcapple;30918

yeah can;t wait til Jan! And ur right, without the banter and the rivalary it wouldn't be as fun! Living in a town which is half and hlaf is great plenty of banter! I even have a forest fan boyfriend so it would def be boring lol

Originally posted by Jess;31213

yeah can;t wait til Jan! And ur right, without the banter and the rivalary it wouldn't be as fun! Living in a town which is half and hlaf is great plenty of banter! I even have a forest fan boyfriend so it would def be boring lol

arrrhhhh im glad to see you are doing your bit for care in the community then?

Archived