Matlock Town v Derby County

Day

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Nothing on the O.S site and on Matlock it gives prices but just says matchdays - so don't know if it applies to tonight - these are the prices it states tho- but don't hold me to it.

Matchday Prices

Adults £7, Children, OAPS, Gold Card Holders £4.50, Children £2 with a paying adult.

Luke Varney's night came to an end on sixty-seven minutes, with Henrik Ojamaa given a chance to fire Derby back into the lead.

Matlock proved resilient opposition and continued to push forward and test the Rams defence.

Jordan Stewart was exceptional at left back, Jason Beardsley impressive on the right wing.

Jake Buxton was replaced by Mark Dudley on seventy-one minutes, a move that saw Jordan Stewart switch to centre half.

reallyy???? :confused::eek:

Is Stewart really that bad? or are Derby fans just being harsh on the players again. I think he just doesnt fit in a 442 well as he's more attack minded, if you played a the 532 with wingbacks I'm sure this would be more suited to him.

We're in the Championship we never going to have the likes of Ashley Cole coming to Derby. Connolly gets alot of stick aswell, now I know I havent seen him play it seems to me we're expecting too much from the players yet again.

Archived