George Thorne

North_Stand_Ram

I always thought it was a standard loan with an agreement fee set at the end that the team can either accept or decline? Otherwise if it had to be accepted there wouldn't be a point of the whole loan thing?

That's what Fulham fans thought when they took Jonathan greening on a season long loan. It was a loan with 5 mill perm deal in place, he was rubbish for them and they thought they could send him back, guess what?

• Replies 10.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Depends. Sometimes this does actually happen. Leeds agreed to sign Cameron Stewart after his initial loan deal, but the player and Leeds both mutually agreed to cancel it. Hull weren't fussed as he went to Ipswich a few days later for the same fee

As I've said we have done this a few times in recent years and when we do loan to permanent that's exactly what you get.

That's what Fulham fans thought when they took Jonathan greening on a season long loan. It was a loan with 5 mill perm deal in place, he was rubbish for them and they thought they could send him back, guess what?

we have a very smart board.. I'm sure nothing like that would happen in this scenario.

Was going to post this in the Wisdom thread, but being as you're all camped in here..

Did anyone notice this?..

"bcb72882cdd6fa8aa6f074fdb6d009fa" alt="bcb72882cdd6fa8aa6f074fdb6d009fa">

Not to get too many hopes up, but read what you want in it.

we have a very smart board.. I'm sure nothing like that would happen in this scenario.

Both clubs knew what they are agreeing to. It was the Fulham fans who didn't understand.

Paul Robinson is another player we let go on a loan to a compulsory purchase

Was going to post this in the Wisdom thread, but being as you're all camped in here..

Did anyone notice this?..

"bcb72882cdd6fa8aa6f074fdb6d009fa" alt="bcb72882cdd6fa8aa6f074fdb6d009fa">

Not to get too many hopes up, but read what you want in it.

supposedly a players name that WBA signed not too long ago?

I'm 8 hours ahead......... unfortunately there is no news to report from the future!

"One point twennyone jiggerwatts"

SuperDerbySuperRams off Derby Mad

re: Thorne transfer update

Back off my holiday smile

I'm told Thorne will be announced in the next 2/3 days. We had talks with WBA on Mon and they were positive. Person terms agreed ages ago. Overall deal worth slightly under

Archived