FA Coaching

CommonsIsGod

i did my FA Level 1, still find it pointless, dunno what i can do with it to be honest. I got told i have to dish out something like £40 to do my level 2, i considered doing my FA level 2 or having tickets for bith man uniteds and forest away earlier. The choice was simple, i have lost my life to Derby County

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by CommonsIsGod;1685

i did my FA Level 1, still find it pointless, dunno what i can do with it to be honest. I got told i have to dish out something like £40 to do my level 2, i considered doing my FA level 2 or having tickets for bith man uniteds and forest away earlier. The choice was simple, i have lost my life to Derby County

I'll probably do that Level 1 soon too, free with my club, but can't see myself goinf beyond 2 or 3 like some of my friends have.

Has Southgate got Level 1 yet

haha probley not. i did level 1 for free with college, it is the easiest thing i have done. Jsut fill in a few forms and then take one training drill with progressions then you have passed it. Wish i could be a coach or a manager one day...we can all dream, but then again, paul ince made it...

Originally posted by CommonsIsGod;1688

haha probley not. i did level 1 for free with college, it is the easiest thing i have done. Jsut fill in a few forms and then take one training drill with progressions then you have passed it. Wish i could be a coach or a manager one day...we can all dream, but then again, paul ince made it...

Set yourself up with a youth club, you could easily do it...should be free too.

Originally posted by CommonsIsGod;1697

reckon a skint 16 year old could do all that?

Yes....do you play for anyone ? If you do ask them if you could enrol in some coaching sessions on their behalf.

Trust me, the younger you are the better you should be at it. Fitness and enthusiasm are on your sign. You might even want to make a career in it all. Physical fitness at college or uni. Give it a go.

Originally posted by PearTree Ram;1700

Yes....do you play for anyone ? If you do ask them if you could enrol in some coaching sessions on their behalf.

Trust me, the younger you are the better you should be at it. Fitness and enthusiasm are on your sign. You might even want to make a career in it all. Physical fitness at college or uni. Give it a go.

No i dont play for a club any more, more concentrated on playing cricket as i play for derbyshire. But iv always wanted to coach/manage a team. I might have to have a look into it:)

Originally posted by CommonsIsGod;1704

No i dont play for a club any more, more concentrated on playing cricket as i play for derbyshire. But iv always wanted to coach/manage a team. I might have to have a look into it:)

Worth a shot...be happy in your job i say. Do the things that make you happy and don't let anybody tell you otherwise. It's your life.

Football is the future lol

Archived