all-time team anniversary booze pack

derbydan

To celebrate the completion of Derby County's All-Time XI, Marston's Pedigree has today launched a special product to celebrate 125 years of the Rams.

A limited number of the 'Marston's All-Time Team Pedigree Pack' will be on sale from tomorrow in shopDCFC.

A full stock will be available from Monday, and would make an ideal Christmas gift..

The pack contains 12 bottles of Marston's Pedigree, each displaying a different member of the fans' All-Time XI on them, as voted for by Derby County supporters in conjunction with the Derby Telegraph.

Profits raised from the sale of the commemorative packs will go towards the fundraising for the Clough/Taylor monument.

The complete fans' All-Time line-up is as follows:-

Manager: Brian Clough & Peter Taylor

Goalkeeper: Colin Boulton

Right Back: Ron Webster

Left Back: David Nish

Centre Back: Igor Stimac

Centre Back: Roy McFarland

Right Midfield: Stefano Eranio

Left Midfield: Alan Hinton

Centre Midfield: Alan Durban

Centre Midfield: Archie Gemmill

Centre Forward: Kevin Hector

Centre Forward: Steve Bloomer

Derby County's CEO & President Tom Glick said: "We're delighted to announce the 'Marston's All-Time Team Pedigree Pack' and I would also like to thank Marston's for their continued support towards Derby County."

Des Gallagher, Marketing Manager of Marston's Beer Company, said: "We are delighted to support Derby County in their 125th year with their Players with Pedigree initiative. Both the club and Marston's Pedigree have a loyal following in the city and we're sure the selections will lead to some great conversations in pubs and clubs around the city."

-----------------------------------------------------------

i know what i'm gonna be buying tomorrow :D but the feckers haven't put any price details up also rang the shop and the didn't know how much they were gonna be either :rolleyes:

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The team stinks what fool would put Stimac above Colin Todd no matter how good Igor was us oldies know Todd was not only my fav Derby player ever but the greatest defender we have ever had. 2 league titles and the pfa player of the year in 75 in a title winning side? wtf.

I blame the youngsters never seen class.

Will these be available to buy online on Monday? I've looked online but can't find them.

I want to get them as a Crimbo present for someone. I'll have to ring the club up otherwise.

joe, you will have to special gift on the customs label, if your sending them to aus!;)

The team stinks what fool would put Stimac above Colin Todd no matter how good Igor was us oldies know Todd was not only my fav Derby player ever but the greatest defender we have ever had. 2 league titles and the pfa player of the year in 75 in a title winning side? wtf.

I blame the youngsters never seen class.

igor was good!

but toddy was pure class!

it was a privaledge to watch him!

igor was good!

but toddy was pure class!

it was a privaledge to watch him!

I sense a stitch up ,Bloomer ffs who saw him play, when Bloomer was about football was in its infancy, who was about people have brought into the myth i blame ptr.

Archived