Lance Armstrong

David

Loads of sportspeople smoke ( in some cases, they do a few more things) - look at Shane Warne. He was a smoker all the time he was playing cricket. It's nowt new.

• Replies 221
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Froggg ! Take that photoshopped picture down of our double gold medal winning athlete who doesn't cheat!

Forth with!

Or

I'll vow never to set foot in this forum again, and return in a few days and act if nothing's wrong.

Capice?

Froggg ! Take that photoshopped picture down of our double gold medal winning athlete who doesn't cheat!

Forth with!

Or

I'll vow never to set foot in this forum again, and return in a few days and act if nothing's wrong.

Capice?

that aint no fotoshop boss tis the real deal 'http://www.dcfcfans.co.uk/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/ph34r' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':ph34r:' />

I'll say again that the fact he didn't test positive doesn't mean he didn't do it. Marian Jones never tested positive either. Drugs tests can only test for known substances or methods of cheating at the time of the test.

How does that EVER make sense???

how about this for a scenario.....

you are driving along happily......the police pull you over and ask you to do an acolhol test....of course you say no problem as you haven't had a drink.....and happily test negative....then the policeman says.....well actually, just because you tested negative doesn't actually MEAN that you haven't been drinking....we are arresting you.......

you are driving along happily......the police pull you over and ask you to do an acolhol test....of course you say no problem as you haven't had a drink.....and happily test negative....then the policeman says.....well actually, just because you tested negative doesn't actually MEAN that you haven't been drinking....we are arresting you.......

Well they must have smelt it in him?

What if something else is in his bloodstream - besides alcohol - for instance drugs, that would affect how he was driving? I'm not sure, can drug use be picked up during a breathaliser check?

No, an American track & field athlete. She denied it for years, watched her husband get done for it,(he was a pro sportsman too) they divorced, she said it caused problems for her unblemished record. Then her new partner got done for doping. Again she denied having anything to do with it and how dare anyone assume otherwise. She even blamed him in her autobiography.

Then she herself admitted taking them.

I don't know if Armstrong is guilty or not, but just because someone spends years denying any involvement, it doesn't mean they're squeeky clean. Not in Jones' case anyway.

Archived