Lance Armstrong

David

• Replies 221
  • Created
  • Last Reply

As respected organizations such as UCI and USA Cycling have made clear, USADA lacks jurisdiction even to bring these charges. The international bodies governing cycling have ordered USADA to stop, have given notice that no one should participate in USADA’s improper proceedings, and have made it clear the pronouncements by USADA that it has banned people for life or stripped them of their accomplishments are made without authority.

He`s admitted taking drugs, all of the top riders were and that was his main defence 'http://www.dcfcfans.co.uk/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/laugh' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':lol:' />

.... and yes, nobody likes Yanks.

No he hasn't he has said enough is enough, and fair play to him....why should he continually have to be fighting to clear his name?

and....no...not everyone dislikes American people, i love one with all my very being.

So the USADA claims to have 'clear evidence' of him taking banned substances from 1996? And there are 10 team mates who are willing to testify against him? It doesn't look good for him does it?

So the USADA claims to have 'clear evidence' of him taking banned substances from 1996? And there are 10 team mates who are willing to testify against him? It doesn't look good for him does it?

Willing to testify in return for having their own doping convictions reduced though. Also the USADA don't have the authority to remove his titles, but you wouldn't know it - they've already announced they've done it, but it's the Cycling authorities' decision whether to remove them or not.

Something sounds odd to me.

Mmm, yep, very odd.

But what about this evidence they claim to have? If he's innocent of all wrong doing, how can they have any? Tis a bit confusing.

He hasn't been found guilty....he has been asked to defend himself and said "screw you"...

the most tested athlete ever in the history of sport......it's just embarrasing.

Rio Ferdinand.......was he guilty?

Yes he was - guilty of missing drugs tests which is what he was punished for.

I'll say again that the fact he didn't test positive doesn't mean he didn't do it. Marian Jones never tested positive either. Drugs tests can only test for known substances or methods of cheating at the time of the test.

Archived