Women Thread

Perky1106

The blonde in the background, sorry but there to skinny for me. Their upper arms are the same size as my lower arms, I wouldn't want someone I would have to handle like a China doll in fear of breaking her.

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by David;17099

The blonde in the background, sorry but there to skinny for me. Their upper arms are the same size as my lower arms, I wouldn't want someone I would have to handle like a China doll in fear of breaking her.

Lol! Would never say no anyway even if they are skinny and haven't seen much sunlight.

Anyway, time to move on.

Taylor Swift

http://celebchitchat.today.com/files/2008/11/taylor-swift

Fearne Cotton

.thesun.co.uk/multimedia/archive/00451/Fearne_Cotton_451362a

Now I like Fearne Cotton I really do as Dan said she has a decent sense of humour and fits into the cool chick category, BUT and this is a big BUT, I've always believed that a females breasts should be bigger than mens breasts or moobs.

Originally posted by david;17179

now i like fearne cotton i really do as dan said she has a decent sense of humour and fits into the cool chick category, but and this is a big but, i've always believed that a females breasts should be bigger than mens breasts or moobs.

you would have her best mate holly willoghby around all time the time anyway so you could have a butchers at them

That would be like having a rump steak waved in your face and having to settle for a manky mouldy sausage.

And with regards to your comment they must be 18 if there drinking, you need to get out more! lol

Originally posted by David;17183

That would be like having a rump steak waved in your face and having to settle for a manky mouldy sausage.

And with regards to your comment they must be 18 if there drinking, you need to get out more! lol

that would be my case for the defence lol

Archived