London Supporters Club

Asanovic

Big Jim Savvides was the man in the 90's when they used to run a football team. does he still go?

Jim passed away last year.

Well if anyone knows how to get in touch with them, drop us a message. Cheers.

seance ?

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's all true, we London Rams are thoroughly nice people. The supporters club has been around for many years and is made up of expats (from Belper mesen) and local Londoners and South-Easterners (many from Kent, Essex, Hants, Herts, Surrey, etc).

We are always looking for new mates to travel to games and have a beer and chinwag with.

So, drop us a line at dcsclb@hotmail.com or call one of the numbers listed above (details also on DCFC site). We also have a fledgeling Facebook group (Derby County Supporters Club London Branch) and promise to really make an effort this coming season to get our own website up and running.

• 1 year later...

Any news regarding the DCSCLB? Still getting to matches and pubbing the televised ones? 

It's all true, we London Rams are thoroughly nice people. The supporters club has been around for many years and is made up of expats (from Belper mesen) and local Londoners and South-Easterners (many from Kent, Essex, Hants, Herts, Surrey, etc).

We are always looking for new mates to travel to games and have a beer and chinwag with.

So, drop us a line at dcsclb@hotmail.com or call one of the numbers listed above (details also on DCFC site). We also have a fledgeling Facebook group (Derby County Supporters Club London Branch) and promise to really make an effort this coming season to get our own website up and running.

I'll be in touch new year if you're still about?

I was a member, many moons ago. Peter Reeves was one of the main men in my day. Now i´m part of the unnoficial Costa del Sol supporters club.

Have they caught up with you yet?

Just added myself to the FB group :)

Just added myself to the FB group :)

Me too , i'm from darkest NW London  :ph34r:

Me; live near Blackheath.  

But I tend to only make the London based games + Brighton

Think i'll be doing the same mate unless one falls on a day off. I'm moving down in January, which is **** as we'll be on the home straight to promotion by then and my ST will be dusty.

I live in the Peoples Republic of Tooting in honour of Robert Lindsay! 

Haha! Made me laugh!

I was last year (sort of) but not any more. Based in east now near Shoreditch.

Oh yeah, I looked there but it just wasn't practical. Did look smart though, mate says it's "up and coming" never heard a place described as that before  :lol:

I'm a bit out of the way, but only hour and 20 to London.

Let me know when the next committee meeting is and I'll make the effort. 

Not too bad then, I'll make contact with them new year, see what they're up to and let you know.

Living in Woolwich myself. Will be trying to get tickets to the Charlton game in December if anyone fancies meeting up at one of the local pubs. Would be good to meet some of the fellow rams fans down here!!

Not a bad idea, Charlton is the last London away game this season unless we draw one in the cup, that'd be good.

Archived