50 days...

RamOfKansas

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

He's a bit rough on passing, we're hoping for an improvement in that area this year. He was a dark horse long shot heisman candidate last year by virtue of his 27 rushing td's which is absurd for a QB(he only had 13 passing). If he gets some of the kinks worked out of this awkward throwing motion then we're talking big things. He's definitely a better long ball thrower than Tebow at least.

You can be sure to get the hookup on streams. Though K-State is sometimes rather protective of their streams due to their own stream service for games that they charge for.

27 rushing touch downs is a lot. How many games you played ?

27 rushing touch downs is a lot. How many games you played ?

13 games, yeah that's 2 a game plus 1. As you can imagine he had a over a thousand yards pretty handidly. The Zone Read Option, everyone knows what's coming but it's harder to stop than just saying you know what to expect.

Really, the Miami OC actually didn't call the stupidest things. The TE pass was poorly executed by a QB not known for being a good passer, they really should have done something different. But earlier in that game that running back(who went to the NFL) was tearing us up, all of a sudden we were just all over him when it mattered. The roll out as you can see came barely a yard from working and if it wasn't for our young outside linebacker finally not running around like a chicken with his head cut off, it would've worked.

I would have used fakes which would have made your head spinning. 'http://www.dcfcfans.co.uk/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/tongue' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' />

Fakes are sorta tough to work when your on the goalline I might point out, there's plenty of lineman there to more than likely break thru and be right in the QB's face when he turns away from the fake.

http://dmzsports.files.wordpress.com/2011/03/ku

FYI, everyone should associate this image of the Kansas Jayhawk in their head with Nottingham Forest. It should be as if they're one and the same. I will explain why this is so, why Forest and Nottinghamshire itself is so very like the University of Kansas and Lawrence where they're located. Also, why Kansas State is almost a perfect representation of Derby County thus drawing me to the Mighty Rams. I will explain on the eve of the game with the hated Beakers from just down the Kaw River.

"Across the stagnant water

Beneath the sky so blue

Lies an abandoned outhouse

That they call KU."

Archived