Conor Sammon

DcFc Dyycheee

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Not sure about this his goal scoring record is embassasing overall, not just Wigan (1 in 32) Irish and Scottish leagues he wasn't prolific either.

Clough i thought with this great Shackell money you kept mouthing about getting we would be getting an equal ability replacement for Shacks and other players (ie a striker who is better than what we have)

Still waiting........

I'd be happy with Conor Sammon on loan, you can make stats say whatever you want, didn't someone say he played on the left wing a lot at Wigan, and got sporadic chances in the side. If you were buying Jamie Ward as a striker, and saw 4 goals in 37 games, you'd twist that to say he's ****. Not think 'oh he played the entire season on the left wing'.

"Give a man a fish, and he'll feed his family for a day. Give Derby County Conor Sammon, play him for 40 games, and he'll score/setup 25 goals a season."

Not sure about this his goal scoring record is embassasing overall, not just Wigan (1 in 32) Irish and Scottish leagues he wasn't prolific either.

Clough i thought with this great Shackell money you kept mouthing about getting we would be getting an equal ability replacement for Shacks and other players (ie a striker who is better than what we have)

Still waiting........

19 in 34 in 2010/2011, 18 of which came in 28 appearances for Kilmarnock. A proliferation period in his career that was.

yeah but clough wanted him when he went to wigan, so this seems more likely than some of the rumours around

Well if he thinks he's the man to fire us higher up the table.

None of us really know for sure we can only go on his previous records, and they don't look good.

If he signs we will soon find out

He's pretty good at holding the ball up. I always announce "IT'S CONOR SAMMON" when he gets a game, completely different player to what they usually play with at Wigan. Does the job he's sent out for quite well, holding the ball up.

He'll be better than Savies for that particular job, as for scoring goals, if he comes we'll see.

Archived