The Ashes

AussieRam

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by rams71;15565

i think the convicts will win 3-1

That wouldn't be bad considering the possibility (and likelihood) of a whitewash.

Originally posted by CumbrianRam;15563

Think we will lose, but if we show fight, passion and commitment I will be happy.

That's all I ask of any team I support.

Originally posted by JoeMadRam;15589

That's all I ask of any team I support.

totally agree

did you watch the last one in oz, bloody awful, really not worth staying up for i can tell you that much, but then against the windies earlier in the year rthat was just as bad

when they white-washed us in the last series australia was probably the last place i wanted to be living ,

one thing about the aussies is that they are competative to the max, thier never say die attitude seems to be bred into all aussies,

but on the plus side for england the BARMY ARMY were awesome even when we got whitewashed, check it out on you tube funny:D

not as dear as what you think barr,

try air asia, they now fly into the gold coast(coolangatta) they are reasonable on prices, once you get over here and get over the jet lag then this place takes some beating.

our winter time is the best time to come to queensland ,clear blue sky and temps of about 23-28degs , summer the humidity and the heat can be stinking anywhere up to 40 degs:cool:

Don't discredit your blokes too much, you lot haven't been playing badly of late and during the last summer us Aussies have suffered our share of defeats to the proteas and Indians. I'm actually expecting a very close contest which will be exciting, although don't get me wrong, I'd take a whitewash of you blokes.

Archived