David Beckham Olympics Snub

Day

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Pearce obviously realised if he picks him it would be 'The David Beckham Show' and not the Olympic Football Team. I'm sure he will still milk his rejection in the media over the next few weeks

i have seen a few of his games recently on tv for la galaxy and he is still a great player, i think there was a limit of players aged over 24 , so reckon they have gone with Bellamy , Giggs and Scholes

Eddie Lewis looks good in the MLS, need I say more?

Taking Richards instead.

Shame hes not going, if people look beyond the jealously they have, they would note that the team we are putting forward is a one time only, and this is all about a media show in the first place and generating interest for Olympics, Ive not seen enough of him to say if he is good enough to make the squad, but I would rather have him over Bellamy thats for sure.

OHHHH, Swiss Ram with be gutted

Just had to leave the room because i was laughing so hard I pee'd just a little bit...ha ha ha...

Never mind David!! ha ha ha...

I didn't think I could like Pearce anymore than I do after the penalty against Spain and then kissing the Derby badge against Rangers, then he goes and delivers this sucker blow for Beckham....classic....thanks Stuart.

i don't get all the Beckham hate? He's been always put a shift in for his country & quite a nice chap by all reports I'd like to have seen him play in the Olympic team

tell me one player in the last 15 years that has shown such patriotism!!

The Bloke is a hero!!

i don't get all the Beckham hate? He's been always put a shift in for his country & quite a nice chap by all reports I'd like to have seen him play in the Olympic team

yep, a really nice chap.....just ask Rebecca Loos what a reaaly nice family man he is.......

yep, a really nice chap.....just ask Rebecca Loos what a reaaly nice family man he is.......

Not everyone in the world can live by your high standards swiss cheese, some people are just human and make mistakes, not quite sure what this has to do with him not being a nice chap though ?

Not everyone in the world can live by your high standards swiss cheese, some people are just human and make mistakes, not quite sure what this has to do with him not being a nice chap though ?

erm....if you ever get yourself a girlfriend or boyfirend, ask yourself how you would feel if it happened to you..... "Nice chaps" don't "do the nanny".........

I was reading through these posts and did wonder when it would turn into the 'letsbeatBeckhamwithabiggreenstickbyswissram' thread. As usual, you don't disappoint.

Archived