DERBY COUNTY ITALIAN RAMS

jamesgoods

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Cracking efffort Jamesgoods. Really nice to see the trouble you've gone to to do this. I've got a couple of Italian friends from Rome who would be well up for joining your club. (if you accept Romans!!!??)

The logos look great by the way.

I'd be up for a meeting at the Forest game as well. Like Ramexpat I'll be coming across with my Polish wife. Closer to the time we should try to get something set up. It would be nice to meet Meuspach and his gang as well.

I m still waitin for ur contacts of the roman rams!

I m still waitin for ur contacts of the roman rams!

Blimey JG, you are keen :-) I'll PM you his details by monday.... it's been 32 degrees today and instead of sitting at home thinking about how to best expand the Italian branch of the rams fans...I put on my best string vest, went out and had 6 cold beers and watched the missus have a bit of a boogie instead.

My priorities stink.

Blimey JG, you are keen :-) I'll PM you his details by monday.... it's been 32 degrees today and instead of sitting at home thinking about how to best expand the Italian branch of the rams fans...I put on my best string vest, went out and had 6 cold beers and watched the missus have a bit of a boogie instead.

My priorities stink.

U did it right! I prob had done the same mate! No hurry, Im sorry! Have a nice Sunday!

I wanna thank u all for accepting me in the forumo and than all that follow the italian rams on twitter...60 in one day!

COYR

Wow, thats more than our average away following, top work lad.

My priorities stink.

U forget the RAMONES mate??? ahahahah

Archived