DERBY COUNTY ITALIAN RAMS

jamesgoods

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Since we have fans all over the world I wonder if there would be any interest to show up to Pride Park in the future if there was indeed some kind of gathering for Rams fans outside of England.

I've seen that there are fans in Italy, Switzerland, Spain, Slovenia and USA for starters. If you would be interested in such a gathering, voice yourself and let us know what would you expect from that kind of thing.

Since we have fans all over the world I wonder if there would be any interest to show up to Pride Park in the future if there was indeed some kind of gathering for Rams fans outside of England.

I've seen that there are fans in Italy, Switzerland, Spain, Slovenia and USA for starters. If you would be interested in such a gathering, voice yourself and let us know what would you expect from that kind of thing.

I twould be beautiful..... we had arranged to meet the Norweigan branch at last seasons Froest game, I have met up with guys from Dubai, Spain, France etc etc whilst over....I contacted the club about it once, they are all for arranging something like that, for any other game but the red dog one though..

All this would be an amazing thing! And the rams can also come to Italy for preseason...why not?

No money left in the kitty for gallavanting squad members James, it's all gone on a humongous telly, a flashy light show and comfy chairs 'http://www.dcfcfans.co.uk/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/rolleyes' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':rolleyes:' />

They'll be lucky to get to Burton.

Archived