Tax Dodging

Day

All this I hear about "working hard" and working longer hours meaning you should be rewarded more than people who don't do long hours/hard labour is ******** to me.

Give one man a spade and ask him to dig a hole for 10 hours. Give another man a JCB and ask him to dig for 10 hours. Who's closer to Australia?

Work smarter. I could do in 4 hours what it takes others 8 hours to do, i've worked half as long so should I get paid half as much?

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

All this I hear about "working hard" and working longer hours meaning you should be rewarded more than people who don't do long hours/hard labour is ******** to me.

Give one man a spade and ask him to dig a hole for 10 hours. Give another man a JCB and ask him to dig for 10 hours. Who's closer to Australia?

Work smarter. I could do in 4 hours what it takes others 8 hours to do, i've worked half as long so should I get paid half as much?

So a man works 8 hours and digs a hole , gets £10, the man that tells him where to dig the whole gets £100 'http://www.dcfcfans.co.uk/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/sleep' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='-_-' />

Would the man who was digging know where to dig if he hadn't been told by the other guy?

True, digging holes is important. But digging them in the right place is more important.

Bloody hell, it must be off season. Are we really talking about digging holes?

True, digging holes is important. But digging them in the right place is more important.

Bloody hell, it must be off season. Are we really talking about digging holes?

That was not my point, in an earlier post I said after 69 years of study I have found that ,in most cases,the people that do the most physical work get the least money.

Sure it is important that the hole is in the right place. 'http://www.dcfcfans.co.uk/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/smile' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' />

Well, let me explain it.

The guy who tells the other guy that's theres 2 shovels on the lock up and for him to take the pick.

One guy laughs to himself and the other guy goes off and scratches his head for half hour.

You pay more for brains and less for brawn. That's why I'm became an upper class tradesman.

No sun newspaper for me, I read the big broadsheets.

Beano summer special.

Well, let me explain it.

The guy who tells the other guy that's theres 2 shovels on the lock up and for him to take the pick.

One guy laughs to himself and the other guy goes off and scratches his head for half hour.

You pay more for brains and less for brawn. That's why I'm became an upper class tradesman.

No sun newspaper for me, I read the big broadsheets.

Beano summer special.

I have one of you for a son in law, and he is a Chelsea supporter to boot., how do you think I feel, mind it does me good everytime he moans at my gal when she goes shopping down London..

I have one of you for a son in law, and he is a Chelsea supporter to boot., how do you think I feel, mind it does me good everytime he moans at my gal when she goes shopping down London..

One of you?

I think that's a racist comment, Mods! Deal with this fascist pigdog!

Archived