Cahill fractured jaw

Day

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Did you see how it got fractured? Someone should fracture the guys jaw that did it- what a tw@. Even if Cahill wasn't hurt it was a stupid, cowardly thing to do to a fellow professional who is on the verge of going to a major tournament. There was a real chance of injuring Hart too, Pr*ck! 'http://www.dcfcfans.co.uk/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/angry' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':angry:' />

Yep, I thought the same shilts, could quite easily have taken Hart out with him.

There'll be more of this kind of thing as the tournament gets under way anorl I bet. Pushing, diving, blatant fouls, appeals to the ref to try and get someone kicked off.......rip chunks out of each other if they must but do it in the name of footie and fair play.

As much as i hate rio, he is a far better player than Cahill anyway, wonder if he will get called up??

Far Better in what way?

In recent years, this season especially, Rio has struggled against the worlds best because of his pace and how flat footed he is. Cahill on the otherhand has done pretty well against some of Europes best in the past 6 months. he's the in-form centre back, definitely deserves a place ahead of Rio.

Whether its helped Cahill having JT alongside him where as Rio has Jonny Evans, I do not know but our best centre back pairing is the Chelsea 2, especially with A Cole in that England back line too. Great understanding between them, would be a shame if Cahill misses out.

FFS, how many of our players are made out of glass?!

I assume that should Terry be ruled out as well then that will clear the way for Ferdinand to get back in the side.

The irony in all of this is that Ledley King's probably 100% fit and raring to go! lol

Cahill shouldn't have bothered with those crappy flase teeth implants, to big for his mouth and have weakened his jaw.

Anyway, Lescott (with his wounded forehead) and Jagielka (who played well yesterday, quite nippy) should be competent enough and liked the look of Kelly for Liverpool.

Archived