Danny Welbeck - Man Utd

David

Not sure I should even be posting this as it's not a 'genuine rumour', but there are several members on the DET linking us with Danny Welbeck. Apparently Pearson has said Clough is interested in bringing him in on loan.

Now IF this is genuine he could be a major signing for us and has the potential to rip the Championship defences apart.

Please let this be true.

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Read that on the DET forum aswell, I think Fergie would see the benefits from loaning him to a Championship club for a season as he's not going to be a regular starter with Rooney, Berbatov, Tevez, Campbell, Manucho and Macheda, plus the likes of Giggs and Ronaldo who can cover up front.

Originally posted by David;15266

Read that on the DET forum aswell, I think Fergie would see the benefits from loaning him to a Championship club for a season as he's not going to be a regular starter with Rooney, Berbatov, Tevez, Campbell, Manucho and Macheda, plus the likes of Giggs and Ronaldo who can cover up front.

Now there's a thought ...

He's only 17 isn't he? Could do with some experience ... Though his agent ruled him going to Serie A on loan, CCC maybe ...

Archived