v Norway Friendly

Day

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This England team has poor, poor players. The media expect way too much of them, they are not that good and are going to do nothing this summer, and everyone's going to blame Roy which is unfair.

This England team has poor, poor players. The media expect way too much of them, they are not that good and are going to do nothing this summer, and everyone's going to blame Roy which is unfair.

We could do a Chelsea? They won the Champions League playing badly but got results...

Thought Carroll had a good game helped the team to defend from set pieces and saw him one or two times tackling on his own penalty area. Thought Baines had a good game as well. Chanberlain's first touch was sublime for the pass to walcott who really should have shot!

My starting XI against Belgium, which wouldn't be far off our team against France would be :-

Hart, Johnson, Cahill, Leacott, Cole, Chamberlain, Lampard, Parker, Young, Carroll, Welbeck

If last nights game was in the tournament Gerrard would have been sent off for that tackle he did,although I personally thought it was a good challenge but you can't tackle properly these days can you

If last nights game was in the tournament Gerrard would have been sent off for that tackle he did,although I personally thought it was a good challenge but you can't tackle properly these days can you

It was a GREAT tackle. Hard and fair. We miss that sort of combative style, its the only way we are ever going to challenge for any tournament.

It was a GREAT tackle. Hard and fair. We miss that sort of combative style, its the only way we are ever going to challenge for any tournament.

It was a great tackle but all I'm saying is in a tournament he would have been sent off. FIFA/UEFA have more or less turned football into a non-contact sport these days,players going down at the slightest touch it drives me round the bloody twist

Archived