Donkey Claude

vicky-27

The Rams are set to write off £3million when Claude Davis completes his switch to Crystal Palace, Neill Warnock will sign the Jamaican international on a free following his loan deal at the end of last season. According to the Sunday People that is.

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by David;15113

I hope we have at least a sell on clause in that, surely we could of stung them for at least 250k for him they can't be that hard up.

no but clod is that bad that getting nothin for him seems a good deal to me.

I expected to have to pay to get rid of him.

[sIZE=2]Crystal Palace boss Neil Warnock is contemplating a summer swoop for Derby defender Claude Davis who had a spell on loan at the club.[/sIZE]

The Jamaican international played seven games for the Eagles during his loan period, which was beset by injury problems, before being suspended for the last three matches after being sent off in the clash against Cardiff following an incident with Roger Johnson.

Warnock has revealed he would like to sign Davis, if he can get him for nothing, but at the same time has declared his first job of the summer will be to strengthen his attack.

"We won't be doing anything with Davis until we have got some strikers singed on," he said.

It is unlikely that Rams boss Nigel Clough would stand in the defender's way after he has declared his intention to reduce the playing squad at Pride Park.

Fingers Crossed

Archived