I will always support my Country

Day

Fickle English football "fans" make me sick, guaranteed the same ones that are tweeting and posting on Facebook this afternoon how they couldn't give a crap about England based on the squad selection will be the same tossers celebrating in city centres across the country when we win games, the same tossers that when we lose will say I told you so.

Forget I told you so I'm telling you now your a tw@t.

If you don't care about England then why are you so interested in the squad, why does it matter to you who's captain, who's in defence, who's up front, you don't care right? so shut the **** up.

Today's squad could have Chambers, Blackstock and Derbyshire in and I would still be wearing my England shirt this summer and proudly supporting my country. We could lose all our group games and I will still hold my head high and be proud to be English.

Every single one of those 23 England players when pulling on the 3 lions this summer should get our support, if you can't manage that shut the **** up and go play on the M1.

[size=2]*This rant is based on a bunch of fickle **** heads on Twitter and Facebook I read over the last hour, you know who you are.[/size]

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

repeating my previous post from squad selection , all of teams that we have taken to competitions over the last 10 years have not lived up to expectations, maybe this squad will actually suprise us, end comment this is OUR England team ,, come on england

I go into each tournament with literally no expectation, it's a cup and anything can happen. If we were playing each team twice over a season then I would.

I think fans sit back and think we're England we deserve to win it, just as Derby fans think we deserve to be in the Premiership and we would of done had Hodgson/Clough picked the squad/team we had.

Just really bugs me when you hear them say "I don't care about England cos the players don't care" or "It's a **** squad we won't win out, should of picked...", then if we win they will be on the next day saying how great we played, if we lose it will be all I told you so, we should of played the kids. ****** to you I say.

Mr Daveo, i know we dont always agree on a lot of things, but my dearest friend, you are a genius.....i think i love you.

Come te summer, all the ****** will be in the bars with their England shirts on jumping around, throwing beer around and then slagging us off when we dont turn Spain over 5-0.

I love my country, i love almost everything about it, it absolutley breaks my heart that it is so far down the pan that i have to live out here....i love following England, i love going to foreign countries and the locals gazing at us in complete awe because we are England, the most famous footballing nation in the world. I love singing the national anthem until my throat hurts, i love wearing my England shirt for football training, i love wearing England shorts underneath my FC Muespach shorts every weekend, i love telling people i am English, i love lying to everyone and telling them it is always sunny over there.

So, to all those wasters that are slagging off Roys selection, go f yourselves, let me and Daveo get behind them....go and support Ireland, they will take anyone!!

I am practically counting down the seconds until we beat France....

Those videos...awesome, so inspiring.

They should make all of the squad warch those before they head off.

Come on England...!!!!

In all honesty, I didn't pick to support Derby or England. I simply fell out of my mother in Derbyshire, England and was therefore cursed to follow the plights of these two sides as my moral compass and compassion lies within where I am from, lets be honest at times it's about as fun as watching gay at times.

I will moan if I want too, and if Stewart Downing can play for England, so can I. In all seriousness, couldn't we get Alan Hinton out of retirement? he'd do a better job.

In all honesty, I didn't pick to support Derby or England. I simply fell out of my mother in Derbyshire, England and was therefore cursed to follow the plights of these two sides as my moral compass and compassion lies within where I am from, lets be honest at times it's about as fun as watching gay at times.

I will moan if I want too, and if Stewart Downing can play for England, so can I. In all seriousness, couldn't we get Alan Hinton out of retirement? he'd do a better job.

Don't get me wrong I can and will moan with the best of em but to see people saying they won't be supporting England now this summer after the squad was announced is ******.

Can't just flick a switch when you feel like it.

Come on Wales!

Well said boyo,

It's the same down here,

There are about a dozen or so of us that will go to the pub and watch Wales play when they are away, but when they're home, there is only 2 of us that actually go to the game, even when they are playing only 5 miles from here at the Liberty Stadium.

But they all call themselves supporters, even though none of them go to watch a live game at any level.

Don't get me wrong I can and will moan with the best of em but to see people saying they won't be supporting England now this summer after the squad was announced is ******.

Can't just flick a switch when you feel like it.

I'm transferring over to the Croats after the euros to give Igor the full support!

Well said boyo,

It's the same down here,

There are about a dozen or so of us that will go to the pub and watch Wales play when they are away, but when they're home, there is only 2 of us that actually go to the game, even when they are playing only 5 miles from here at the Liberty Stadium.

But they all call themselves supporters, even though none of them go to watch a live game at any level.

What are you Welsh lot like? Do you have that inferiority-based hatred of England like the Scots do or are you pretty supportive of us as "fellow Brits"?

Archived