Steve Kean

Day

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I revile this ugly little charlatan who proves one thing, if you have a good agent you can get any job no matter how undeserving you are. He has led Rovers to relegation despite continual protests at trying to remove this fraud. To call him a Judas would be an insult to the character of Judas, because Jesus recognised someone had to betray him, Rovers didn't need anyone betraying them.

What a nob. Billy big-balls- likes his swearing too, he is so down with kids.

No matter what he thinks of big Sam or anyone else, it's irrelevant- he has proven himself to be out of his depth and clueless as a top flight manager.

The guys drunk and blabs on about his football club.. Isn't this normal pub talk?

As if you'd take his comments seriously when he says 'top half and a carling cup win' it was clear that he was just joking in an arrogant way..

And Big Sam is taking legal action because he called him a crook? Doesn't that mean Harry Redknapp can take legal action against 99% of the UKs population?

I would imagine Bris that if Harry caught someone on video libelling him, it would be in the courts as fast as possible. It's not like Kean can deny it.

Having said that - what a horrible state of affairs where someone has taped him, what a **** that person must be.

I dont think he'll survive it but it's been disgusting to see how much energy the blackburn "fans" have spent trying to get him kicked out of the club.

The guys drunk and blabs on about his football club.. Isn't this normal pub talk?

As if you'd take his comments seriously when he says 'top half and a carling cup win' it was clear that he was just joking in an arrogant way..

And Big Sam is taking legal action because he called him a crook? Doesn't that mean Harry Redknapp can take legal action against 99% of the UKs population?

Harry's a what? What did you say Bris?

Harry's a what? What did you say Bris?

Harry's a good manager

There's something really strange about the Blackburn situation.. The Venkys are losing money bigtime and they're backing an average hated manager to the hilt for the purpose of what? Any other chairman in the football league would have gotten rid of him by now and replacd him with someone who will get them up next season..

They'll do a Pompey but without the financial extremes and winding-up orders

I would imagine Bris that if Harry caught someone on video libelling him, it would be in the courts as fast as possible. It's not like Kean can deny it.

Having said that - what a horrible state of affairs where someone has taped him, what a **** that person must be.

I dont think he'll survive it but it's been disgusting to see how much energy the blackburn "fans" have spent trying to get him kicked out of the club.

TBF, the sacked News of the World journo's were bound to pop up somewhere............

it isn't disgusting at all, just like it wasn't disgusting to try and get Brown out of our club. He deserves to be kicked out as the guy is useless at his job and has took them down.

I revile this ugly little charlatan who proves one thing, if you have a good agent you can get any job no matter how undeserving you are. He has led Rovers to relegation despite continual protests at trying to remove this fraud. To call him a Judas would be an insult to the character of Judas, because Jesus recognised someone had to betray him, Rovers didn't need anyone betraying them.

Ooooooh! Youngram makes a contentious assertion about religion again!

But that's for another thread 'http://www.dcfcfans.co.uk/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/wink' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=';)' />

Archived