2012 World Snooker Championship

CumbrianRam

That time of the year again, the first round draw has been made. First game to start on Saturday.

John Higgins v Liang Wenbo

Stuart Bingham v Stephen Hendry

Stephen Maguire v Luca Brecel

Graeme Dott v Joe Perry

Shaun Murphy v Jamie Jones

Stephen Lee v Andrew Higginson

Ali Carter v Mark Davis

Judd Trump v Dominic Dale

Mark Williams v Liu Chuang

Ronnie O'Sullivan v Peter Ebdon

Martin Gould v Dave Gilbert

Neil Robertson v Ken Doherty

Ding Junhui v Ryan Day

Mark Allen v Cao Yupeng

Matthew Stevens v Marco Fu

Mark Selby v Barry Hawkins

• Replies 191
  • Created
  • Last Reply

My favourite sporting tournament of the year and the draw has thrown up some good first round matches.

Ebdon is the man no one wanted to draw as he's the man in form at the moment. Ronnie is the one player Ebdon wouldn't have wanted to play.

I'll post up my tips closer to the start in the betting thread.

Fantastic 147, I wish I'd of seen it live instead of repeated. The tension would have been immense, and the break didn't look on for the first 7/8 shots, let alone a century, LET ALONE A MAXIMUM!!!! Beautiful stuff, I'd be delighted to see Hendry lift the title again (I've felt this about Hendry, Davis, Parrot, White* etc for years) it's great to see the old guard doing their legend status justice.

[size=2]* Didn't win it, but should have. One of sports all time 'what could have been' stories. Right up there with 'Come on Tim!!!.[/size]

I found an old Burton Daily Mail (1987) underneath the cill of a bay window we were replacing today..

guess who's name was in the pool league section ?

mine..lol. geez i feel old.. 'http://www.dcfcfans.co.uk/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/huh' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':huh:' />

Was you as good as Puss In Boots though.....? 'http://www.dcfcfans.co.uk/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/biggrin' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':D' />

Archived