Balotelli for sale

networker1884

[size=3][size=5]Manchester City striker Mario Balotelli set to leave after red card[/size]

[size=4]Manchester City manager Roberto Mancini cast doubt over Mario Balotelli's future after his red card in the 1-0 defeat by Arsenal.[/size][/size]

[size=3][size=4]The Italy striker was dismissed for two bookable offences as City fell eight points behind Premier League leaders Manchester United.[/size][/size]

[size=3][size=4]His challenge on Alex Song, missed by the referee, may be investigated by the Football Association.[/size][/size]

[size=3][size=4]Asked whether he would try to sell Balotelli, Mancini said: "Probably."[/size][/size]

[size=3][size=4]He admitted Balotelli, who has scored 17 goals in 31 club appearances this season, is now unlikely to play again this campaign.[/size][/size]

So, should we bring him in for next season? Or is he too much of a risk?

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Balotelli is a guy I'd like to have around in football for the entertainment value of his misadventures, but not on my team. Unless we were already going down in flames than screw it.

Well, football is all about entertainment- I would love him to come here! Trouble is Clough would probably fall out with him and send him on loan somewhere

Archived