Leeds United v Derby County

Hucknall Ram

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply
PistoldPete2

fantastic , season is a success ,, very happy with the lads and Nigel

Yes doing the double over forest and over dirty Leeds; as good as it gets without us getting into the play offs

Very good value for our win today.

Unsure on the sending off, looked high though. Some shocking challenges going in too. We were playing better when Leeds had 11 on though to be fair.

Brysons goal was beaut, no chance for Lonergan. Tyson could and maybe should have converted a couple of free headers. Leeds didn't really threaten apart from a couple of freekicks, we controlled the first half completely.

More of the same after the break, Leeds had a freekick well saved from Frank and the Savies smashed his effort in. Ran rings around Leeds for the last 20, Lonergan saved well from Ward and then Danny Webber missed a good opportunity for Leeds late on. They were well beaten, we could of had a few more goals on another day.

Apart from the weather, a very good day!

damn, thought I mentioned Browns name. Naymind, I was thinking of him when I posted it, does it count?

No. Fail.

Bananas, this is what I get for studying hard this weekend. Didn't even realize there was a game today, well played England tricking me into a Tuesday/Saturday pattern. Well played.

Ya missed it Rok! We've done the double over the dirties along with a 7th straight win. Happy days!

To save yaself missing anymore, check out the date on the next matchday thread. 'http://www.dcfcfans.co.uk/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/smile' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' />

Archived