Leeds United v Derby County

Hucknall Ram

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Looking at some of the horrendous challenges they carried out on Reading players, I wouldn't take any young players like Bennett or Hughes. With Bates and Warnock at Leeds, it really is an axis of evil.

Don't care about the score just want the players that play to survive! That ref bottled it, once he had sent the kid off he should have held his nerve and sent at least Pugh off as well. Even War*ock stated it.

I find Warnock quite honest, TBF.

(puts asbestos jacket on).

Indeed he is, however there is something about him that I don't quite trust, no idea why.

yes there is something..............

http://cdn.bleacherreport.net/images_root/slides/photos/001/068/644/warnockbigwr1_display_image?1309963636

'http://www.dcfcfans.co.uk/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/ph34r' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':ph34r:' />

2-2 FGS Buxton (aka the football genius)

I hope for a win, but after yesterday I'm just wishing for a respectable performance. Anyone know any parking places around the ground? Any advice that could come in handy for those going?

Loads of parking round the ground, all £5 though. Think we'll be finding a street or somewhere like that and just shove our car on a verge.

I hope for a win, but after yesterday I'm just wishing for a respectable performance. Anyone know any parking places around the ground? Any advice that could come in handy for those going?

keep off the moors, and stick to the roads, beware the moon..

seriously tho, i went in the seventies, very unnerving walk from the station off the 'Ramaway'

we got ambushed by hooligans throwing bricks, bottles and anything else they could lay their hands on..

seriously tho, i went in the seventies, very unnerving walk from the station off the 'Ramaway'

we got ambushed by hooligans throwing bricks, bottles and anything else they could lay their hands on..

Cheers...can't wait now.

Haha, Leeds away was brilliant bitd....The Ramaway train was an unbelievable experience for a young lad. Had a nerve wracking day on a Trent Bus once as well......great days........great times.........

Archived