Calling ALL Derby Fans!

steverobo11

I am doing a dissertation on Financial Issues in football and it would be hugely appreciated if you would take 5 minutes to complete my survey, aiming to get fans' perspectives on club finances.

PLEASE HELP ME!

[url=http://www.esurveyspro.com/Survey.aspx?id=470bd5bf-fb0d-4e9f-af58-e7d25357c58a]http://www.eSurveysPro.com/Survey.aspx?id=470bd5bf-fb0d-4e9f-af58-e7d25357c58a

thanks.

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Section 4, Q 4 you need a 3rd option of either, or not concerned about ownership

very fair point, didn't even cross my mind. It's showing very interesting reading though so far!

and Mr Admin, I'm actually really enjoying my chosen topic at the mo but if I do get bored I'll come straight back!

Section 4, Q 4 you need a 3rd option of either, or not concerned about ownership

very fair point, didn't even cross my mind. It's showing very interesting reading though so far!

and Mr Admin, I'm actually really enjoying my chosen topic at the mo but if I do get bored I'll come straight back!

I would also like a 'don't care for either option' option.

"Would you rather see a local businessman own your club or a foreign investor?"

* Local

* Foreign Investor

If the Foreign Investor is a lifelong Derby fan, or has the best interests of the club at heart, then that has to be better than a local Forest fan, bent on our demise.

I would also like a 'don't care for either option' option.

"Would you rather see a local businessman own your club or a foreign investor?"

* Local

* Foreign Investor

If the Foreign Investor is a lifelong Derby fan, or has the best interests of the club at heart, then that has to be better than a local Forest fan, bent on our demise.

Does the foreign investor HAVE to be a lifelong Derby fan, I plan on winning the next big time lottery that comes around ya know.

Does the foreign investor HAVE to be a lifelong Derby fan, I plan on winning the next big time lottery that comes around ya know.

Nice one ROK, you'll just get our hopes up to let us down again, destroying our short lived dreams of vast riches. We all know by now that there was a big winner from Kansas last time, and you weren't that person. Many people on this forum will never let that go, me included. My geography isn't strong, but I'd guess there are about fifty people in Kansas, and probably only four of you bought a ticket, and the winner wasn't you? You let us down big time pal.

[size=2](Please have your sarcasm detector switched on)[/size]

Nice one ROK, you'll just get our hopes up to let us down again, destroying our short lived dreams of vast riches. We all know by now that there was a big winner from Kansas last time, and you weren't that person. Many people on this forum will never let that go, me included. My geography isn't strong, but I'd guess there are about fifty people in Kansas, and probably only four of you bought a ticket, and the winner wasn't you? You let us down big time pal.

[size=2](Please have your sarcasm detector switched on)[/size]

Actually there's only like 45 people in Kansas and I still couldn't win. 'http://www.dcfcfans.co.uk/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/sad' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':(' />

Archived