Ohhh! It's snowing in April!

Boycie

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This just reminds us that we don't know everything. 70 degrees in March then April chucks snow at me in Brum. No wonder there were icebergs in the North Atlantic on April 14th 1912 big enought to slice open the side of the Titanic! The weather is more unpredictable than the Rams at this time of year!

Just got my leccy back on from 8am yesterday mornin. We're on a generator apparently, whilst they find the fault.

Nice to use some of the candles I have amassed over the years but it was a bit cold last night.

The kids buggered off to my sisters for a warm for most of the day but enjoyed sitting in candlelight last night, for about an hour, till we all fell out.

Just got my leccy back on from 8am yesterday mornin. We're on a generator apparently, whilst they find the fault.

Nice to use some of the candles I have amassed over the years but it was a bit cold last night.

The kids buggered off to my sisters for a warm for most of the day but enjoyed sitting in candlelight last night, for about an hour, till we all fell out.

You got snow then?

Archived