Realistic goals for the end of this season and the next

alexxxxx

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I am always curious about these statements that I see from certain posters. Tell me - just who are these players that the manager has fallen out with? Or, are you just saying that anyone who has not been selected must have been left out because the manager has fallen out with them?

Don't worry - he won't reply - but he will post the same thing in another thread tomorrow.

Relegation non the less. I'd rather stay in the Premier League than win the Carling Cup.

Really?

I'd definitely rather win the Carling Cup. I know it's looked down on upon but it's still a major trophy and the chance to play in Europe which is something i'd love to see in my life time. It's not as if we'll ever be anything above mid table in the Prem.

The CL is an impossible dream for us to reach..

The only way of getting into Europe through the league is either fair play or finishing 5th.. Both are unlikely as eachother.. The only other way is win the League Cup..

I'd take that over PL football anyday.. People will always savour a cup win at Wembley and a European tour.. No-one will remember a flukey 2-1 win at Stamford Bridge and beating Wigan at home to stay up on the last game of the season.

I'd love us to go away at someone like Villareal, Braga, Ajax, Palermo or PSG and give them a good game..

It's a mortgage on a ground that can only be used as a sports ground.

I think that debt is just a bargaining chip for the banks to ensure they get any other Loans paid. Call it in and force administration on unwanted owners who are in trouble.

It was put in place when PG and the LOG took over to replace the loan to ABC corporation of Panama I think

Pretty sure the ground will be remortgaged when in 2016 when it's due for repayment

Not at 2.5% over base though.

Archived