Play Off predictor.

PBW Ram

Just realised this moring that my link pasted to an empty table.

I'll post this weeks results up in a while before kick off ;-)

For the record.

Donny 1 - Brum 3 was my ast nights effort. (the only thing you have to do is trust me)

Today I went for a 1-1 for us and in my table we finished 5 points off the play offs.

So by my reckoning - if we win today and I got all the other results right. It's game back on as that takes it to just a 3 point gap.

Make Sense?

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just realised this moring that my link pasted to an empty table.

I'll post this weeks results up in a while before kick off ;-)

For the record.

Donny 1 - Brum 3 was my ast nights effort. (the only thing you have to do is trust me)

Today I went for a 1-1 for us and in my table we finished 5 points off the play offs.

So by my reckoning - if we win today and I got all the other results right. It's game back on as that takes it to just a 3 point gap.

Make Sense?

Nope, best we can hope for is a 4 point gap.

Not a Millwall or Barnsley fan then.. You have Barnsley to only pick up 1 point from the last 7 games and Millwall to lose all 7.. And Forest to only get 3 points from 7?

I think you're doing the top teams too much justice.. This is the time of year when those that have nothing to play for start experimenting and those that are near the bottom tend to pick up scrappy wins..

I'll be amazing if 22nd only has 40 points.. I'll probably be even more amazing if Cardiff pick up 16 points from their last 7 games..

Appologies I'm not picking apart you're predictions, they are just that.. You just have some suprising outcomes thats all

Probably a bit carried away with some of them but it's easy to do when you start picking results out. It'll not be that far away though, I guess.

Nope, best we can hope for is a 4 point gap.

I must have over complicated it.

what i meant was, I'm definitely getting ALL of the other results right. However on a couple of Derby results I was overly cautious and predicted draws or losses. We finished 5 points off the play offs.

If I am wrong about Derby's result today and we beat Bristol, then the gap at the season would be 3 points not 5 (we get an extra two today)..

Then IF I've got one result wrong, then maybe I can get another one wrong as well...(eg i went for a loss v cardiff, if we beat them there's the 3 point swing)

I love me, in my mind that's as clear as crystal.

Todays games.

Blackpool v Southampton (score draw)

Brighton v Boro (sneaky home win by the odd goal)

Bristol v Derby (score draw)

Cardiff v Milwall (home win by a couple)

Crystal Palace v Forest (score draw)

Hull v Coventry (home win by the odd goal)

Ipswich v barnsley (home win by two)

Leeds v watford (home win by two)

Peterboro v Leicester (away win by the odd goal in 7)

Portsmouth v Burnley (score draw)

West ham v reading (score draw)

Looking very much like a fight for the 3 remaining playoff places are between Boro, Blackpool, Brighton and Brum..

Cardiff, Hull and Leeds Utd are woefully out of form and don't look like stringing enough wins together (Leeds and Hull will need at least 4 wins from 6) and Cardiff 3 wins and a couple of draws or 4 wins..

As for Watford and Derby, we've both got momentum but will fall short.. Both need to win 5 from 6 and possibly another draw which is too much to ask..

Here's to a positive run in though, we're in pretty decent form at the moment so that can only bode well for next season. Can't see Boro making the play offs out of those 4, they're in a bit of bad form themselves at the moment. Hope we continue to put a dent in it for them when they come to Pride Park.

I might have been too positive here but I put:

Ipswich WIN

Leeds DRAW

Middlesbrough WIN

Cardiff DRAW

Portsmouth WIN

Peterborough WIN

And with all the other results predicted realistically (in my opinion), Derby finished 6TH with 70 POINTS!! However unlikely it is to happen, please do! 'http://www.dcfcfans.co.uk/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/biggrin' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':D' />

• 3 weeks later...

Archived