Play Off predictor.

PBW Ram

77 points is a lot for 6th place, the highest in the past season i think is 75

Yeah, it's pretty competitive. Might have gone to far with the top 6's wins and not enough draws. I think. Who knows anyway, I'm sure the bottom 3 don't normally have that many points either?

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I couldn't copy and paste it for some reason, I got us finishing 10th (which is what I predicted at the beginning of the season) with 69 points, and missing out on the play offs by 5 points.

Top 6

Southampton - 95

Reading - 87

West Ham - 87

Birmingham - 80

Cardiff - 79

Hull - 74

Bottom 6

Portsmouth - 44

Forest - 43

Millwall - 42

Coventry - 40

Bristol City - 40

Doncaster - 32

1. Southampton (89)

2. Reading (85)

3. West Ham (84)

4. Birmingham (75)

5. Brighton (73)

6. Blackpool (71)

12. Derby (63)

19. Forest (49)

20. Portsmouth (44) (great escape) beating Forest 2-3 on the last game of the season

21. Millwall (44)

22. Coventry (43)

23. Brstl City (43)

24. Donny (39)

Our games

Bristol City (A) L 2-1

Ipswich (H) L 2-1

Leeds Utd (A) D 1-1

Boro (H) W 2-1

Cardiff (A) L 2-0

Portsmouth (A) D 1-1

Peterborough (H) W 2-1

Would be massively disappointed with only 7 points from 7 games baring in mind..

Bristol - potential slip up, but all in all a poor side.

Ipswich - another one where I can see us not picking up all 3 points, depending on how bristol game goes...

Leeds - note that since clough has become manager we have only beat them, not drew nor lost.

Cardiff - tricky game, can see a loss

however with the last 2, absolutely no excuse for not winning... no excuse at all!

Would be massively disappointed with only 7 points from 7 games baring in mind..

Bristol - potential slip up, but all in all a poor side.

Ipswich - another one where I can see us not picking up all 3 points, depending on how bristol game goes...

Leeds - note that since clough has become manager we have only beat them, not drew nor lost.

Cardiff - tricky game, can see a loss

however with the last 2, absolutely no excuse for not winning... no excuse at all!

What? Away at Portsmouth who've just beaten Birmingham and Hull at home?

Dont get carried away just cos they're near the bottom, it will most likely be a must win game for them with a big crowd and us with nothing to play for.

Right then, lets 'ave it.

http://i42.tinypic.com/346tgty

Not a Millwall or Barnsley fan then.. You have Barnsley to only pick up 1 point from the last 7 games and Millwall to lose all 7.. And Forest to only get 3 points from 7?

I think you're doing the top teams too much justice.. This is the time of year when those that have nothing to play for start experimenting and those that are near the bottom tend to pick up scrappy wins..

I'll be amazing if 22nd only has 40 points.. I'll probably be even more amazing if Cardiff pick up 16 points from their last 7 games..

Appologies I'm not picking apart you're predictions, they are just that.. You just have some suprising outcomes thats all

Archived