Kappa, it is...

Ambitious

• Replies 661
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The big shirt flag has been around awhile now, it certainly didn't make its debut against Peterborough. It's appeared at various home matches since the turn of the year. I just think its one big advert for the buymobiles company.

Sorry, I was an st holder for 17 years but haven't had one for the past two so hadn't seen it before so thought it was new!

Disregard all previous comments LOL!!

why cant they just make it as plain and classy as they can... they always look crap with trimmings....simply does it i say... kappa is a wee bit '90s though int it.... kappa? do we get a free kenwood bomber jacket anorl... get some tags ont ode kickers

Wish clubs would listen to fans, pretty sure every derby fan wants our 70s shirt to make a return.

Don't forget Adidas popper trackies 'http://www.dcfcfans.co.uk/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/laugh' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':lol:' />

They don't get much 'bigger' than Keiran Lee and I've seen him starring in a Derby shirt.

Excuse me, it's been a while.....

Testing testing 1 2 3, is this thing on * tap *tap

Ahem,

WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO?

They don't get much 'bigger' than Keiran Lee and I've seen him starring in a Derby shirt.

Ive seen this also.

it was after watching one of his "scenes" that I soon realised he was from Derby and a big rams fan.

I saw him at a game once. Think it was the QPR 2-2 last season, he had a right sun tan on him. Thats what living in LA does for ya.

Archived