DCFC Accounts....

G STAR RAM

So, In short, our strategy is to wait until every other championship club goes bankrupt and then we gain automatic promotion, then we wait for all prem clubs go bankrupt and we end up top of the heap. Can't wait!

The above message is sponsored by Burton Bridge Bitter,

Cheers

• Replies 375
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So, In short, our strategy is to wait until every other championship club goes bankrupt and then we gain automatic promotion, then we wait for all prem clubs go bankrupt and we end up top of the heap. Can't wait!

The above message is sponsored by Burton Bridge Bitter,

Cheers

***** post but I've given you a like for drinking Burton Bridge Bitter 'http://www.dcfcfans.co.uk/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/tongue' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' />

I am a bit underwhelmed and concerned about our curret situation, the first thing that strikes my attention is the investors have given us an 'interest free loan' which glick then goes onto say 'there is no expectation for repayment' which has to be absolute ball locks or else why not just invest the ****** and not say the debt has risin.. Which counter-acts pretty much everything good i've said about the board, much in the same/similar vain as doughty at forest! The next realisation is that there is very little chance of us ever breaking even, not without premiership football, where are we going to to cut 7 million out of the current budget!? Or add an extra 7million in terms of other deals, seems like the plaza HAS to happen but still cant see that even coming close to what we need to break even(if that were even possible, which now I come to the conclusion.. Not!)

The next thing is obviously the lack of excitment following this football club is starting to bring, other teams have it worse but we are running on a low budget in comparison to our size and other clubs in the division and being told we have to sell before we buy, i find it incredibly tedious... Hate to say it, but this 'american business plan' is starting to look weak because at this rate if they were here for 20+ years all they are going to achieve is year on year losses, unless of a miracle!

Am quite happy to be accused of being thick but simplistically does this mean that the wage bill has been cut dramatically from last year but we still managed to lose £7 million? With the expectations for next season that gate and sponsorship revenue will be at the same levels meaning that we will have to reduce our wage bill again just to lose another £7 million or find a cunning way to generate £7 million out of thin air just to break even? Doesn't bode very well for the future does it

Why can't a world renowned sports ownership group with considerable marketing and commercial expertise make a club the size of DCFC with a large fan base and a very small playing budget profitable? Wrong board, wrong strategy, please leave!

Derby played yesterday, we drew 1-1....just thought I'd let people know as there has been only 10 posts in the match thread since the full time whistle (one of which was a Forest fan I deleted) yet 31 in this thread of pass the calculator.

I thought we were Derby fans, fans of football, the 11 men on the pitch trying to get that leather bag of air in the other teams goal?

Derby played yesterday, we drew 1-1....just thought I'd let people know as there has been only 10 posts in the match thread since the full time whistle (one of which was a Forest fan I deleted) yet 31 in this thread of pass the calculator.

I thought we were Derby fans, fans of football, the 11 men on the pitch trying to get that leather bag of air in the other teams goal?

Last time I looked on Sheep Sha**ers there had not been a single post on yesterdays game, it is not just here.

Do you think maybe Glick has knocked quite a few duck's off with his statement, you must admit things appear worse than ever off the field.

I think it's easy one Daveo. We have nothing to play for. This is the most uninspiring Derby team for a long long time. We have no exiting players at all. Our football is dull most of the time this season. I can't see why people should be bothered about poor away result vs one of the worst sides in the league after depressing statements by Glick last week. Depressing statements by Clough every week e.t.c Move on next seaon. I don't think it's gonna be much better than this though. I can see some long years of mediocrity for DCFC. Untill we get relegated.

So we should ignore the football because it's dull and fiddle with our calculators?

Cutting the wage bill was a hot topic last season, we're going down, we're doomed, buy your League One badges folks and get ready for Yeovil.

Now unless I'm mistaken we have more points already than last season which is an improvement? so despite sulking over the loss of players like Commons and Hulse and the failure to replace him with a Billy Sharp or Gary Hooper, we have a lower wage bill but we have improved in league position, yes the entertainment value can be questioned, saying that Billy Davies promotion team was about as entertaining as watching a repeat of Emmerdale at times.

Had we of held out yesterday we'd be 10th and level on points with Hull in 9th, would the result of mattered then if it was a 1-0 victory....I'm guessing maybe 2 or 3 more posts in the match thread but still more in here moaning about money and if we could get a rich Arabian in who would throw money at us we'd be going up this season.

The loss is not based on this season. We have cut the wage bill massively since this loss was calculated. As I understand it, the current weekly wage bill is very similar to what we will have next year.

The major surgery has been done now. There are a couple of medium earners to go (Croft and Addison) and a couple of lower end earners to go (Deeney and one other).

The fun will be buying the 3 players we need with that money.

I am a senior citizen and I have paid £140 for my last three season tickets,next season it has gone up to £155 which is still good value for money , at about £6 per match.There must be hundreds like me if not thousands paying a similar price.I also know one guy who buys a ticket in his sons name and goes every game how many more do the same.Now I dont want to pay any more than I have to but as a long time Rams fan I cannot see how this makes good business sense.I think this goes a long way to answering AndyBs question.

I am a senior citizen and I have paid £140 for my last three season tickets,next season it has gone up to £155 which is still good value for money , at about £6 per match.There must be hundreds like me if not thousands paying a similar price.I also know one guy who buys a ticket in his sons name and goes every game how many more do the same.Now I dont want to pay any more than I have to but as a long time Rams fan I cannot see how this makes good business sense.I think this goes a long way to answering AndyBs question.

Six pounds a game is diabolical, it cost more than that to watch local football.

Why can't a world renowned sports ownership group with considerable marketing and commercial expertise make a club the size of DCFC with a large fan base and a very small playing budget profitable? Wrong board, wrong strategy, please leave!

Is the playing budget small in comparison to income?

What strategy do you think the board should adopt?

I like it now some are criticising the club for not charging enough for season tickets - yet there was outcry when they put them up.

I assume they are going to organise a protest after a match to force the club to increase season ticket prices.

I like it now some are criticising the club for not charging enough for season tickets - yet there was outcry when they put them up.

Its not so much the price of tickets as the concessions that make it a mockery .

well this might please you then smiffy - been told by someone who gets disabled season ticket for £190 which includes a free carers ticket that the diabled price is going to be removed after next season and it will cost normal adult rates (but the free carer ticket still appllies so its really half price)

well this might please you then smiffy - been told by someone who gets disabled season ticket for £190 which includes a free carers ticket that the diabled price is going to be removed after next season and it will cost normal adult rates (but the free carer ticket still appllies so its really half price)

That's penny pinching to the eighth degree 'http://www.dcfcfans.co.uk/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/ohmy' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':o' />

It's amazing.

The board aren't investing enough - board out.

The board have to subsidise the poor income - board out.

The board won't trust the manager with money - board out.

The board wasted a fortune trusting the last manager - board out.

Our income is too low - board out

The ticket prices are too high - board out

There's too many subsidies/freebies - board out

Honestly, can they do anything right?

Archived