Well Done Nigel And The Team!

AndyB

Listened to the moan in last night, that programme needs putting down.

The over-riding feeling that I get from the fans at the moment is that they only go because they can't think of anything else to do on a saturday, and the impression I get from moston here is that they aren't particularly bothered if we win or lose so long as we aren't Portsmouth, apart from 2 games a season against the scum and Leeds.

The impression the club gives is that they are happy maintaining the equilibrium, we could have pushed for the play-offs a few weeks ago but we screwed around with the team rather than pushing for it. I can't get my head round a manager of a football team who doesn't go all out to win every game (this isn't a point for debate BTW). To think a month or so ago I was going to go down and buy a couple of ST's for next year, the first time in my life that I've been in a position to just walk up and buy one with it not even making a dent in my savings, but the way I feel about the club, and the fans so entrenched in mediocrity that I wouldn't even have one now if they gave it me.

What happened to the club of my youth? when did it turn into this matchday experience so devoid of any passion?

Rant over, think I've had enough TBH.

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

When can people buy season tickets is it after renewals?

wearederby.com says all you have to do is call them, however there is a count down for renewals. I suppose you can buy a new season ticket now, however would be limited to seats not already occupied by a a current holder.

wearederby.com says all you have to do is call them, however there is a count down for renewals. I suppose you can buy a new season ticket now, however would be limited to seats not already occupied by a a current holder.

Thanks does the early bird offer count to new st?

Archived