What Are You Listening To?

AndyB

We've been trying to get a flight to Spain to spend some quality time in our new house, but each time we book a flight, it gets cancelled, Mrs ramit has yet to see her property.  Now we have missed our window of opportunity for some time

And, i've got the no flight blues

Edited by ramit
lalalala

On 31/07/2020 at 21:30, Cisse said:

I have liked Cyndi Lauper for almost 40 years now and loved every genre she has tried. As a country fan I never expected this from her.

Have you heard of Caitlin Rose? I've been binging her albums recently.

i like smooth jazz at nighttime, but only the best

Take Five in 7.24 is a good opener

When i was a boy, i rummaged through my parent's vinyl collection when they weren't home.  Among the lackluster. there were pearls to be found.  The smoothest tenor sax ever, for instance, Stan Getz.

https://uk.search.yahoo.com/search;_ylt=AwrJS9XfzDpfNhwAh4J0g81Q;_ylc=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?ei=UTF-8&pvid=v10VFzEwLjIxXSB2XtFZNwkYMTUwLgAAAAD4oWSK&gprid=&.tsrc=apple&fr=iphone&fr2=sb-top&p=disturbed+sound+of+silence+consn