What Are You Listening To?

AndyB

15 hours ago, Indy said:

I’ll get our booking agent on it. Not played Brighton before, but should be on our list for next year. Cheers!!

Good stuff, pm me if you get a gig and I will get a few of us together. I have a mate who takes promotional pictures of bands for his social media pages. Will also ask him to come along.

Edited by TimRam

On 23/06/2020 at 16:36, Indy said:

Hi all. Lifelong Derby fan here, season ticket holder in the East Stand. My band, Doomsday Outlaw, had our tune, Bring It On Home, as the soundtrack the DCFC warm up video on the big screen before every home game last season.

Just released our new single, Runaway. Hope it ticks the boxes for some of you!:

Love it ???

2 hours ago, mozza said:

@Brummie Steve, why did you never tell me how good Pink Floyd are?? I mean.. 65years!! 

I did, back in '67 after Dave bought "Piper at the Gates of Dawn."

I also remember buying Ummagumma but you weren't overkeen on it.

Both 'Saucerful of Secrets' and 'Set the controls for the heart of the sun" were classic tracks.

At least I introduced you to the Abbey Road medley and Ziggy Stardust so I got summat right!?

37 minutes ago, Brummie Steve said:

I did, back in '67 after Dave bought "Piper at the Gates of Dawn."

I also remember buying Ummagumma but you weren't overkeen on it.

Both 'Saucerful of Secrets' and 'Set the controls for the heart of the sun" were classic tracks.

At least I introduced you to the Abbey Road medley and Ziggy Stardust so I got summat right!?

Not only did you introduce me to Ziggy, you introduced me to Bowie, and for that i'm eternally grateful. Never did understand why you gave me your Ziggy Stardust album. Still,  i can lay claim to introducing you to Derby County,  and to @Boycie..

Edited by mozza
Afterthought

3 hours ago, mozza said:

Not only did you introduce me to Ziggy, you introduced me to Bowie, and for that i'm eternally grateful. Never did understand why you gave me your Ziggy Stardust album. Still,  i can lay claim to introducing you to Derby County,  and to @Boycie..

Simple explanation.

By the time you got halfway through 'Five Years' you had the kind of look on your face that I had when I first heard "Please Please Me"!

As for the Rams it was when you told me about Cloughie and the PopSide!

I've forgiven you about Boycie....'Life's too short.'