What Are You Listening To?

AndyB

10 minutes ago, Van Cone De Head said:

Ahhhh,cheers.

Absolutely love Journey and I’ve seen them with Arnel but I honestly haven’t listened to much of his music,pity it’s all ended up with them sueing each other.

Yep,a lot of people  still see Steve Perry as Journey and he had /has  a great voice ,but this track ain't bad at all.

17 minutes ago, King Kevin said:

Yep,a lot of people  still see Steve Perry as Journey and he had /has  a great voice ,but this track ain't bad at all.

I liked the Steve Aguri stuff and I love Jeff Scott Soto but Steve Perry has got a voice that gives me goosebumps.

Love Arnel’s YouTube story though.

Our son's 16th birthday is coming up and we got him what he has been bugging us about for some time, a violin.  A bit late to start learning now, but i was so delighted that he finally shows some interest in music that i went searching locally for the best affordable violin.  A violinist in the symphony orchestra helped us out by trying out the 3 violins i had found at a music store.  For his taste, he chose the one our son and Mrs. ramit and i had found most beautiful, a 16 year old no previous owner Il Maestro hand made violin.

ramit junior is now practicing non stop on the thing, the screeching is music to my ears and i am already dreaming of him becoming the next Maxim Vengerov.

i enjoy watching music reaction videos, but this fella is the only one i have subscribed to.  He has done a ton of videos lately and i love every single one of them, such a natural music loving guy.  Here he is getting blown away by Edgar Winter Band's Frankenstein live.

Some Nordic island music

i heard a song on the radio yesterday by Stanley Samuelsen, a folk musician from Fuglafjørður (Bird Fjord) in Faroe Islands, a lovely town i once had the pleasure to visit.  Couldn't find that song, but while searching found this lovely number instead.

And not least, this, a wonderful cover of The Beatles song Long Long Long, performed by Stanley and Astrid Samuelsen

Summer is coming.  Lets enjoy it, even if only from the garden

Bubbi Morthens